Aftertreatment Coverage – EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 Products
Available on B6.7, L9 and X15 EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 engines in the United States and Canada.
Only EPA 2021 engines are eligible to purchase EPA 2021 Extended Coverage programs.
Only CARB 2022 engines are eligible to purchase CARB 2022 Extended Coverage programs.
Aftertreatment Coverage includes:
- Registered parts and labor
- Components not supplied by Cummins are not covered under this Plan.
- Covers all these components including mounting hardware and gaskets:
- Complete Aftertreatment System (DPF and SCR System)
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Body and Mounting Hardware
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor O-Ring
- Aftertreatment Fuel Pressure Sensor Body
- Aftertreatment Temperature Sensor Connector
- Aftertreatment/Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Body
- Aftertreatment Wiring Pigtail
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Interface Module Mounting Hardware
- SCR/DPF Temperature Sensor Module
- Aftertreatment Injector and Fuel Lines
- Aftertreatment Injector (Heavy Duty Only)
- Aftertreatment Fuel Supply Line & Return Line
- Catalytic Convertor Particulate Filter
- Aftertreatment Differential Pressure Sensor Bracket
- Decomposition Tube
- Aftertreatment Diesel Exhaust Fluid Dosing Unit & Valve
- Aftertreatment Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Catalyst
- NH3/NOx Sensor Module
- NH3/NOx Sensor Probe
- Aftertreatment Soot Sensor
Protection Plan 1/Protection Plan Plus of greater or equal duration must be purchased to be eligible for aftertreatment coverage.
Aftertreatment Coverage & Pricing – EPA 2021 and CARB 2022 Products
X15 Efficiency and Productivity - EPA
Productivity Series - 430V, 450V, 470V, 500V
X15 Efficiency and Productivity - CARBProductivity Series - 430V, 450V, 470V, 500V
X15 Performance and Productivity - EPA
Productivity Series - 565V, 605V
X15 Performance and Productivity - CARBProductivity Series - 565V, 605V
B6.7 - EPA
B6.7 - CARB
L9 - EPA
Coverage purchased must be documented on a Cummins Extended Coverage Certificate. The certificate must be signed and dated by the customer. For complete coverage details see legal description (Bulletin 3381454)
Questions on coverage content or certificate registration contact: Local Factory Representative or Cummins Distributor